One Hour To Wealth was the first book in a series where I provide real life examples of launching a business. What I’ve realized is that there are countless books that give instruction and advice and those books also tell you how to implement that advice. What is always, always, always missing from those books is real, tangible, examples of how implementing that advice actually works. In One Hour To Wealth I gave you a workshop section. This time I give you further evidence and numbers and then back it up with inspirational examples and proof in the 30 day project.
In The 30 Day Project, I take the advice and examples that I wrote about in One Hour To Wealth and give more statistics and analysis to help you develop your project into something better, something amazing. What I’ve realized is that my pitch to you is not that of a motivational speaker, or a life coach, my pitch is that I can generate ideas and actually show you the proof that tenacity and dedication can move you in the right direction.
The 30 Day Project, like One Hour To Wealth, is full of information that analyzes how I attempted to get traffic to reach potential clients. For example, there is a chapter on how much money I spent to generate traffic to ARCH my footwear and apparel company. That chapter also shows you the increase in traffic and how I used that information to shape how I would sell a shoe that no one has really heard of. There are articles on promotion in social media. Instead of telling you simply to work every day, I tear down my own social media to see how it will affect traffic to my websites. The book also has sections of inspiration supported by my own commitment to a 30 Day Project.
I give you the tools, real tools to B.O.M.B™ and P.O.P.I.T.™
The 30 Day Project is written in 3 sections that continue the direction of One Hour To Wealth.
- Section 1: The Research Phase
- Chapter 1: Introduction . . 7
- Chapter 2: Is Facebook Really Good for Small Biz? 15
- Chapter 3: That’s Not What It’s For . . 23
- Chapter 4: Why You Shouldn’t Worry. . 29
- Chapter 5: Don’t Be That Guy… . . 37
- Chapter 6: I’m New To This . . 41
- Chapter 7: PR & Marketing For The Little Guy. 49
- Chapter 8: More Marketing Advice . . 59
- Chapter 9: ARCH Marketing & Sales Discussion 69
- Chapter 10: ARCH 2 Months of Advertising . 75
- Chapter 11: The Power of a Tweet . . 81
- Chapter 12: Being Ready When Your # Is Called 91
- Section 2: Stay Motivated
- Chapter 13: Working Hard Doesn’t Fix Everything. 95
- Chapter 14: If You Like It, Do It . . 101
- Chapter 15: The Entrepreneurial Spirit. . 105
- Chapter 16: Why Most Ideas Never Happen . 113
- Chapter 17: Saying No To College: My Story . 125
- Chapter 18: Being Young is a Gift . . 131
- Section 3: The 30 Day Project: My Thoughts on Business
- Chapter 19: The 30 Day Project . . 135